Thursday 22 October 2015

Earth Zoom Effect - After Effects - Klevis





Here is a composition I made whilst looking around for After Effects tutorials. I found the tutorial for this effect on "Videocopilot.com". I've had previous experience with After Effects so I found this "expert tutorial" relatively easily to follow.

The main source of inspiration for this type of video effect is the "Limitless" introduction. I could see us using this type of effect to some extent for our thriller introduction because the it has the effect of creating tension because the viewer can't predict what is coming and it can toward effective editing as it can show off a location fairly easily so if we needed a subtle way of telling the viewer where the film is based, we could use a similar type effect as made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment