Wednesday 16 December 2015

Independence Day: Resurgence Trailer Analysis - Kye

           

 This week, the first trailer for the Independence Day 2 came out. The first thing I need to say is that the effects simply look stunning. Like really really good. 


 I thought this trailer was very well put together. I like it when half way through the trailer, a motivational speech is played and it shows a montage of clips from the movie. This is the first trailer, so it wont show much of the film. It is what is called a teaser. I like how the speech cuts of right at the end, before the speak says "Independence". From the clips shown the film looks like its going to have a desaturated, dark blue colour scheme, which is used a lot in mainstream movies, most notably in the Transformer movies. Overall as someone who hasn't seen the first one, I'm pretty excited for this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment